If you are truly committed to growing a successful plant-based business, and you are willing to work collaboratively with other plant-based/vegan entrepreneurs, then we invite you to apply to join the Plant-Based Mastermind (PBM).
The mastermind is a peer-to-peer mentoring group of plant-based entrepreneurs, guided by two experienced facilitators. The members are at a similar stage of business or are working towards similar goals. The meetings include a combination of brainstorming, education, peer accountability and support in an online group setting to solve problems and sharpen your business and personal skills. Plant-Based Mastermind members lean on each other, give advice, share connections, do business with each other when appropriate, challenge each other to set lofty goals, and more importantly, accomplish them.
A mastermind gives you space to share your challenges with a group of like-minded entrepreneurs with similar goals. A coach can provide one viewpoint but a mastermind can provide many different viewpoints from different angles, from people who know what it is like to lead an organization. The different perspectives greatly expands your realm of possibilities in managing a particular business challenge.
The goal of the mastermind is simply to support you in significantly growing your revenue while having a positive impact on your employees, communities and the environment.
At the core of how masterminds work is the philosophy that you benefit from the collective wisdom, experience, skills, and network of everybody in the group.
What Will You Gain
- Business mentorship, development and learning from other business owners and top subject experts
- A safe confidential forum for dealing with business or personal challenges
- An accountability partner who will help you get to where you want to go
- A bond with like-minded plant-based entrepreneurs who are looking to connect and contribute in a genuine manner
How Does It Work
Each mastermind group is limited to ten plant-based entrepreneurs that are in approximately the same stage of business (i.e. startup, launch, growth, or scale).
Meetings take place via an online video conferencing platform (Zoom) over 12 weeks.
The mastermind meets every week for 90 minutes. During each session, you:
- Provide weekly updates and accountability reports to the team
- Discuss the key points and takeaways from the readings and assignments that were assigned in the previous week
- Watch a short presentation from guest experts
- Have an opportunity to be a “Entrepreneur in the Middle” or contribute to the EIM. Taking place at the end of each session, the EIM is an opportunity to focus on the challenges facing one particular member of the group. The EIM will rotate each week.
What We Expect From You
The Plant-Based Mastermind is NOT a coaching program or training “academy,” and it is not simply a networking/referral group. It requires:
- A 12-week commitment to allow the Mastermind program to bring you success
- Attendance to at least 10 of the 12 online meetings
- Active participation in the weekly call
- Dedication to supporting and contributing to other group members
- Respect, comradeship, confidentiality, and dedication to the success of others